The Prolific Applications of High Barrier Films Extend Beyond Our Products But Remain Well Within Our Capabilities.
Here We Explore the Plausible Markets Where the Robustness of 7 Layer High Barrier Films Can be Capitalized.
Our blown film extrusion line VAREX II from W&H is based on a modular concept that allows almost unlimited configuration options. High-performance 8 µm thick PE-HD liner films and 7-layer barrier films with a Nylon/ EVOH layer are primarily part of the VAREX II range of applications. The paramount importance of nylon layer in a high barrier film couldn’t be emphasized more by the experts. It’s imperative to understand that, Nylon, an engineering thermoplastic possesses properties that are invaluable to the flexible packaging industry. The Nylon/EVOH layer when combined with infinite configuration options offered by VAREX II, churns out wide array of applications spread across industries, yet by retaining its core properties intact. The popular applications and the advantages that come with our versatile film has been enlisted below;
- UHT Film – Milk, Yoghurt, Baby food, Fruit Concentrates Etc.
- Vacuum Packaging / MAP Film – Cheese, Meat, Dry fruits Etc.
- Heavy Duty Film – Industrial Bulk Bag liners, Shrink films Etc
- Lidding Films – Dairy, Confectionery, Fresh cut fruits & Veggies
- Label Films – Food & Beverage, Household & Personal care
- Hygiene Film – Medical use, Diapers & Femcare Products
- Pearlized Lamination Film – FMCG, Processed Food Pouches
- Oil Film – Edible oil, Ghee, Vanaspati, Lubricant Oil
- Multi–Layer Film – Dairy Products, Hot fill & Reboilable bags
- Excellent Dimensional Stability & Stiffness
- Impassable Barrier to Oxygen, Moisture, Heat & Light
- Superior Hot Tack & Heat Seal strength
- Very High Tensile Strength
- High-Caliber Resistance to Flex Crack and Puncture
- Superb Aroma Retention & Extended Shelf Life
- Cost Effective
- Vibrant Printability
- Excellent Machinability
Quality Control Measures
At Prompt we perfectly understand that in order to establish long standing relationship with clients its critical that we practice rigorous set of quality control measures that are intended to ensure the manufactured product adheres to a definite set of quality criteria and befits customer expectation continually. Our decade long association with popular brands, awards & accolades stand testimony to the same.
Aspects like tensile strength, compressive strength of materials, impact strength, co-efficient of friction, film opacity, gloss, melt flow index, printing ink density and suitable scaling parameters of the film are tried, tested & determined at this stage.
Owing to such extensive steps taken to uphold maximal quality standards, our clients can be rest assured that their product is in safe hands.
Enlisted below are the set of quality control instruments our products are tested with;
- UTM (The Universal Testing Machine)
- Dart Impact Tester
- COF Tester
- Digital Opacity Tester
- Gloss Meter
- Melt Flow Index Tester
- Heat Sealer Machine
- Laboratory Oven
- Stack Load Tester
- Spectro Densitometer